Saturday, August 14, 2010

Call Me Ismae'lle


How do you explain to someone in a convincing manner what God has spoken to you? All I can say is that I had a prayer and an answer to prayer. I prayed to find a woman who I could help with a business. God gave me a woman child that needed training and a group of little girls to go with her. Ismae'lle (Iss my el) was nearly the first person to greet me in Chambrun. She leaned up against me and I started to pray silently like I did for everyone I came across. Her heart was already open to the Lord and I could feel the Holy Spirit filling both of us with his presence but also I felt a transfer of my gift to this child. Like Oholiab & Bezaliel who were anointed by the Spirit for gifts in the arts I knew she was being called. And ever after that whenever we ran into each other we were joined at the hip.
'
In fact when I first went to the orphanage to find Samura, Ismae'lle got a little insecure. When I sat down her little arm went tight around my neck. I patted her arm and repeated "je' taime" over and again until she knew she had not been replaced in my affections. I do look forward to teaching her little class along with some of the other precious little girls. Above left you see Ismae'lle with a picture of me that I took out of the photo album and left with her. On the right she is pictured with her mother Edna.
'
When God saw what they did and how they turned from their evil ways, he had compassion and did not bring on them the destruction he had threatened. But Jonah was greatly displeased .... But the Lord said, " .... Ninevah has more than a hundred and twenty thousand people who cannot tell their right hand from their left, and many cattle as well. Should I not be concerned about that great city." Jonah

No comments:

Post a Comment