Wednesday, July 21, 2010

To Love & Be Loved


So, Happy Birthday, Amanda (Jill) Easton Bird, Thank you for the love you have for my son and grand children. Amanda means "to love" or "to be loved" ... and you are ... loved by God ... family ... friends. Dear girl, I have often admired your God given intelligence, efficiency, decisiveness, and fun personality which shines all the more beautifully to me as you defer to your husband. You never compete .... you ever compliment Josh and those around you. Beneath the laughter and the jokes you have a serious heart for God and his kingdom. I believe that God appointed you to bring out the best in your husband and children.
'
I did look up Jill and was referred to Jillian or Gillian which then referred me to Juliana then back to Julia and finally Julius which means "downy" or "hairy" ... since Julius Ceasar was bald I think we can dismiss that interpretation .... but it is a pretty name.
'
If I were to give you a biblical name I would share with you the name Ruth because you have a tender and romantic heart. May God bless you as you have blessed others. May he give you the desires of your heart. May he continue to entrust you to his service and may you serve as one esteemed ... with all humility.

No comments:

Post a Comment