Thursday, October 21, 2010

Then There Were Two





Sandy (Sensie) was always borrowing my camera. She was a pretty good little photographer and a happy, unassuming type. I gave her my water bottle the last day in Chambrun. She looked surprised but pleased.
'
Sandy is not numbered among the orphans but I got the feeling a couple of weeks back that she and Samura both needed some serious prayer. So I did and have since inquired as to her availability for adoption .... she might not have parents. I am still waiting for details on the adoption request but Pastor Pierre of Chambrun is scheduled to have dinner in our home the end of October while he is visiting in the states. He plans to update us on the adoption situation then.
'
I began this adoption proceeding expecting that it would take awhile and I didn't want to be anxious about it. But then God ... he placed a compelling love in my heart for Samura & Sandy ... he coupled that with a deep concern for their situation. It is hard to wait when I know that I could help them ... I think it's called godliness with contentment. Being ready to do something good .... but obligated to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment