Friday, May 28, 2010

O Happy Day And A Son of My Right Arm


Now the word of the Lord came to me, saying, "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:4-5
'
Asher Benjamin happy first birthday! We already see the signs of the Spirit in your life. May you fulfill all the prayers and expectations spoken over your cradle. May God give you his heart and a desire for his kingdom work and with it every good thing. May you give joy and happiness and receive it too. May God strengthen your arm to build up and not destroy. Blessings!
'
Yesterday Norelei Aulyn (Nora-lie/Aw-lyn) was born to Caelen & Samantha weighing 5.5 pounds. The little family is doing well. I will blog and have pictures when I get back from a family wedding in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment